The Partnership Board is the overall governing board for the Active Partnership. It is an independent board which oversees, scrutinises and guides our work and makes decisions where appropriate to ensure our good governance.
The overall aims and objectives of the Board are:
- To set the values, strategic direction and policy of 新2皇冠直播在线观看正规平台 & Medway.
- To respond to local, regional and national influences, including the representation of 新2皇冠直播在线观看正规平台 & Medway and physical activity on all relevant local, regional and national policy and strategy consultations.
- To advocate for sport and for 新2皇冠直播在线观看正规平台 & Medway.
- To ensure 新2皇冠直播在线观看正规平台 & Medway is fit for purpose.
- To advise on the annual business plan and associated budget, and receive performance management information.
- To scrutinise 新2皇冠直播在线观看正规平台 & Medway’s governance, risk management, financial management, strategy implementation and delivery team (新2皇冠直播在线观看正规平台 & Medway team) performance.
- To account to Sport England for the performance of the delivery team (新2皇冠直播在线观看正规平台 & Medway team) and the allocation, use and management of its grant funding, in line with the Host Agency’s responsibility as ‘agent’ for Sport England funding.
- To manage the Board recruitment process.
The Board is committed to encouraging partnership working between agencies, so that delivery of activities are of high quality and accessible to all people across the county.
Find out more about the work of the board through the links on this page.
新2皇冠直播在线观看正规平台 & Medway
- Tel: 03000 414 001
- Email: email@example.com